Sunday, October 9, 2011

I was watching Digital Rev TV on YouTube last week and saw a video about Levitation.  I think Kai, the announcer is very funny and it was fun to watch him demonstrate how to photograph people to look like they're levitating.  He posted a link to his inspiration for trying it, an oriental camera girl.  

After looking for a model for a week to give this a try I finally got my oldest daughter to come over and we spent an hour taking pictures (I was taking the photo's, she was jumping all over the place.)  I wanted a fast shutter (1/1000) so I fiddled with the aperture and ISO until I got something I liked then had her start jumping around.  

JIM_2331

After taking 149 photo's we finally got five we really liked.

JIM_2254

JIM_2241

There's a friend of my wife's who wants to model these poses and when she can get some time off I'll be shooting her.

JIM_2309


No comments: